Sunday, May 13, 2007

More Reaction in the Webosphere to the Business Objects Move...

Trying to get some cross-posting out the door before I head out the door, but the Butler Group chimes in on the Business Objects/Cartesis move.

Only bone of contention I can see in the article is the characterization of the move as a "knee jerk" reaction. Anyone who knows how these things works knows that they don't just appear overnight. Well OK they do sometimes, but most often companies are dancing around with several partners before settling on a date for the evening, if you know what I mean. And in this case, there was a lot of mutual eyeballing from across the room for some time between these two French beauties, so it was hardly a case of "oh know, the dance is ending and I don't have a partner."

Oh wait, we're talking about Business Objects, not SAP...

Kidding! I kid--

No comments: